Key Account Sales Consultant - B2B
ginstr is actively looking to fill the following position:
- selling B2B smartphone based solutions to French speaking customers worldwide
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Consultant (m/f) that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable working with partners, generating interest, learning new technology, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- defining a sales strategy and sourcing new sales opportunities
- finding new target audiences, business clients, and sales partners
- consulting potential clients upper management level with solution-oriented advice
- "go the extra mile" to drive sales
- closing long-term contracts with clients
- sales experience in technical products minimum 3 years
- proven success in B2B lead generation and attracting new business customers
- demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- business fluent in French and English
- experience working with apps on Android smartphones
- proficient in Microsoft Office on Windows PCs
- relevant training; MS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
What we offer
- be part of a motivated and experienced team
- international working environment in our vibrant office in central Berlin
- terrific career progression and performance based bonus plan
- access our CRM software for support
- permanent job position
- work 40 hours a week
- paid vacation
This is a full-time position with a job contract including a fixed salary and a high commission.
Our consultants will support you on post sales activities i.e. project management and implementation.
Please send your application to Markus Semm, the Authorised Manager of ginstr.
Tel: +49 30 20898500-1