Content Marketing & SEO Internship
- Location Berlin -
ginstr is now looking for a full-time intern (f/m)
- to add to our Search Engine Marketing team as we continue to grow our business
We truly believe in the saying “work hard, play hard”. Consider an internship in search engine marketing with ginstr and you’ll learn how to use this exciting and ever-changing medium that has changed the face of e-business. Learn about the strategy and techniques needed to get to the top of Google, or how to attract the right visitors to a website.
Internships are one of the best ways to apply all that hard work and knowledge in a business setting, while allowing yourself to test the waters and see if this line of work is really right for you.
An ideal SEO Intern for us would exhibit the following qualities
- strong attention to detail
- English native
- a basic knowledge of search engines, website marketing and web development
- self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- ability to quickly learn new applications and tools
- writing and interpersonal communication skills
- enthusiasm for internet marketing with a passion to continually learn the latest industry techniques and best practices
Down to the nitty gritty
- intern must be available for up to 40 hours/week
- the internship shall be mandatory as per the curriculum of the University/Business School
- must have a true interest in pursuing a career as a Search Engine Marketer
- paid Internship
- a sense of humour is also a benefit but we won’t make that a requirement
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, please tell us why you’d be a great addition to the team and what you'd like to learn.
Please send your CV, cover letter, and any writing samples to Markus Semm, the Authorised Manager of ginstr for review.
Tel: +49 30 20898500-1