- Immediate invoicing and liquidity: clear and accurate documentation in the form of reports with loading and dumping processes.
- Legal compliance: with requirements for treatment of waste in disaster prone areas.
- Off-site operations management: monitor truck loads from a disaster area to landfills to gain insight on waste volumes per area.
- Cut operational costs and generate additional revenue for your business: prevent idle times of drivers and vehicles with ginstr office software, ginstr web.
- Assign and manage truck data using a QR code or NFC tag
- Use drop down list to manage load types and load ratio in percentage.
- GPS coordinates to record loading and dumping locations.
- Capture photos to record the state of a given load.
- Identify the hazardous material for distinguishing amongst treatment processes.
- Generate reports of loading and dumping processes.
- Record subcontractor company name, phone etc.
- Record driver details: which subcontractor he belongs to, first name, last name, comments related to destination, pickup material, etc.
This app facilitates the off-site monitoring and management during the entire transportation process by recording details of third party contractors, drivers and vehicles and delivering real time data through reports generated by the office software. The app helps in effectively driving the waste reduction efforts through data collected on hazardous and non-hazardous waste. With this app you can successfully reach ‘zero waste to landfill’ goals by centralising and digitising the waste management processes.
Download and subscribe to our Truck Load Management Mobile app now and avail the benefits from today on!