Start using Home Alert and:
- Protect people from danger.
- Reinforce your security by reacting quickly.
- Save money and time by minimising the risks.
Here’s how Home alert protects people:
- Create alerts by simply scanning an NFC tag with NFC capable-smartphones.
- Send immediate alert notifications to an unlimited number of SMS & e-mail recipients.
- Handle the alerts through ginstr web for management purposes.
- Log & store all alert data safely in the ginstr cloud.
- Alerts are accessible anywhere with ginstr web and displayed on any PC & standard web browsers.
- Alerts with detailed location information are easily created using NFC tags.
How does it work? It is just as simple as it is effective:
- Put NFC Tags wherever an emergency can happen: those tags can be placed either on assets or people by using NFC handy devices.
- Check that every person involved in the process has an NFC-capable phone.
How to use it?
In case of emergency the person just has to scan the NFC Tags which can be on a wall, on an asset, or integrated into wearable devices. The information about the emergency (GPS location and exact time) will be send automatically to the ginstr web platform.
Thus, you can quickly react to any emergencies happening in your areas.
The data can then be processed, analysed and shared through an online management software –
The features of Home Alert can be adapted to perfectly fit your needs!
Once you have registered for an account, you can use this or any of our other apps free of charge.
4G/3G/2G/GSM or Wi-Fi connection for sending real time information
If the phone does not have Internet access, all data will be saved and sent to ginstr web and cloud as soon as a connection is established.