Ensure that the residents of your facility are being properly taken care of and checked up on time with ginstr’s Caregiver Checklist!
- Save time and money by eliminating paperwork and automating data entry.
- Monitor employee performance in real-time with NFC technology.
- No more tedious and error prone process of the transferring data from paper to digital form.
- Results of check-ups available in real-time.
- Invoices of provided services can be prepared immediately after the caregivers make a check-in.
Features of Caregiver Checklist:
- Document caregivers, nurses, and external employees’ tasks at the elderly care centres.
- Each resident’s room in an elderly care home is equipped with an NFC tag that will be scanned every time the caretaker performs a check-up on a resident.
- Mark down what tasks the caregiver performed during the resident’s check-up, e.g. administrating medication, shower administration, overnight check’s, basic first aid administration, etc.
- Scan the residents NFC tag for the second time and recorded data will be transmitted to ginstr web in real-time.
The data can then be processed, analysed and shared through our online management software: Create your ginstr account now!
The features of Caregiver Checklist can be adapted to perfectly fit your needs!
Once you have registered for an account, you can use this or any of our other apps free of charge.