Maintain the reputation and service quality of your business with Hotel Public Area Checklist!
- Each inspection of a hotel’s common space is quickly and easily recorded, thus saving time to perform more urgent tasks.
- Each report can be accessed at any time via the ginstr web.
- Serve as proof of inspections being carried out in case of any incidents.
- Avoid later disputes about the status of the hotel’s common areas at the time of inspection.
Hotel Public Area Checklist allows you to inspect the conditions of the following areas:
- General: waste bins emptied, floors cleaned, surfaces dusted, spot cleaning of glass surfaces, etc.
- Entrance and lobby: carpets hoovered, paintings are stably fixed on the wall, window sills are cleaned, all furniture is dusted, plants are well-maintained, reception area in good condition, etc.
- Conference rooms and banquet halls: ballroom lobby cleaned, plants are well-maintained, tables are stable, decorations are in good condition, etc.
- Offices: shredder emptied, fax in good condition, waste bins cleaned, chairs in order, copier well-maintained, computers in good condition, etc.
- Public sanitation facilities: gloves worn, WC completely cleaned, towel racks filled and cleaned, urinals cleaned, mirrors cleaned, air-fresheners functional, etc.
- Confirm the accuracy of the inspection report with a signature of the inspector on a mobile device.
The data can then be processed, analysed and shared through our online management software: Create your ginstr account now!
The features of Hotel Public Area Checklist can be adapted to perfectly fit your needs!
Once you have registered for an account, you can start using this or any of our other apps free of charge.