The best possible partner for a perfectly performed maintenance:
- Specification of pending tasks per equipment according to the scheduled service, taking intermittency and predefined timetables into account.
- An indefinite number of tools can be set up per equipment. Tasks and work units can be assigned to these tools for a more detailed regulation of the field crew.
- Deviations from actual working schedules are automatically detected during the task execution and reported.
- Identification of above average expenses for the individual tool, tool groups or customers for prompt optimisation.
- A productive and profitable supervision of workers is realised by evaluating the costs and margins per equipment, tool and customer.
- The software fits seamlessly into your operational procedures
Features of Industrial Maintenance Manager Plus:
- Tasks for the mobile crew as well as work units are set up in the planning phase.
- Ongoing updated operational plans and timetables give your workers an overview of the performance expected of them with a particular emphasis on security.
- Every task will generate an icon on the smartphone. Workers will therefore be almost instantly deployable.
- Tasks are monitored to make sure they are being undertaken according to schedule. Deviations from the schedule are automatically detected and reported.
- The internet software allows access to data from any internet-enabled device.
The data can then be processed, analysed and shared through our online management software: Create your ginstr account now
The features of Industrial Maintenance Manager Plus can be adapted to perfectly fit your needs!
Once you have registered for an account, you can use Industrial Maintenance Manager Plus or any of our other apps free of charge.