This app accelerates the process of renting plants to customers and care of the plants while they are in the customer’s posession. It also enables you to record all the important details including the return process.
The customer signature feature on the app is available to serve as a means of confirming the accuracy of information given.
This is how easy the the billing processes, maintenance and management of rental plants has been made.
The data stored in the cloud ginstr data are ideal for further data processing, for example, in accounting or logistics.
The app continuously synchronizes data with the ginstr cloud. This means, the data collected by the staff are stored on a central server and readily available using web ginstr to be processed, filtered, sorted or exported.
- Logging plant species
- Logging plant collection
- Recording rental transactions and returns
- Recording plant care measures that have been put in place (fertilization, trimming, watering, etc.)
- Logging the condition of the plants and pots
- Taking multiple images and showing them in a gallery
- Automatic storage of address based on the GPS coordinate during the acquisition process (if GPS reception is available)
- Automatically records the date and time of the acquisition process
- Logging registered users
- Electronic signatures
- Each rental transaction is quickly and easily completed – no transaction is completed without proper documentation
- A complete overview of which plants is delivered to which customers
- Every transaction can be analysed on ginstr web
- Sort data by lender
- Sort data by type of plant, treatment, rental, etc.
- Order by lending and return date
- Complete overview of which plants are available / rented
- Statistics on the frequency of rental per plant