The Facility Manager Plus is a clever and modern software solution for facility management service providers for a more cost effective and ultimately profitable operation. It is also designed to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Specification of pending tasks per building or property according to the schedule of service, taking intermittency and predefined timetables into account.
- An indefinite number of objects can be set up per building. Tasks and work units can be assigned to these objects for a more detailed regulation of the field crew. Every object generates a comprehensive report for the manager.
- Deviations from actual working schedules are automatically detected during the task execution and reported.
- Identification of above average expenses for the individual parking spaces, parking space groups or customers for prompt optimization.
- A productive and profitable supervision of workers is realised by evaluating the costs and margins per building, object and customer. This helps in the reducing of structural and process costs.
- The software fits seamlessly into your operational procedures. Setup and implementation is almost instant.
- Tasks for the mobile crew as well as work units are set up in the planning phase. This will form the basis for realising a quality, premium, reliable and cost effective service.
- Ongoing updated operational plans and time tables give your workers an overview of the performance expected from them with particular emphasis on security.
This way client appointments can be upheld without any conflicts as and when there are changes in operations of the field crew.
- Every task will generate an icon on the smartphone. Workers will therefore be almost instantly be deployable. This saves cost for on-the-job training, as repetitions during this phase would no more be required.
- Tasks are monitored to make sure they are being undertaken according to schedule. Deviations from the schedule are automatically detected and reported. Real time monitoring of actual tasks, costs, margins per parking lot, etc. allows for a profitable management of service personnel. Special incidents can be reported by taking pictures, videos, texts and voice notes.
- The internet software allows access to data from any internet enabled device.
This ensures flexibility as the team leader is not absolutely required to be in the office or any physical location, rather also the ability to get work out in the field.
- This ginstr app logs working time of mobile workers per location.
- Each booking of a mobile worker is immediately transferred to the server so that the supervisor/customer is always informed about work progress and can detect irregularities in a timely matter.
- This avoids trouble with customers by using the evaluation of stored data to ensure that employees have actually implemented the agreed work.