The following data is collected:
- NFC tag number / barcode (i.e. EAN, GTIN) / QR code.
- Short product description.
- Multiple line product description.
- Product photo.
- Additional information.
The following data is stored automatically with each record:
- Registers dates and time of data entry automatically.
- Records the logins of users.
- Serial number of the smartphone used.
- Register all addresses automatically from the GPS coordinates when entering data (if GPS reception is available).
This app allows product information to be easily managed.
Additionally, the app can serve as the basis for a product catalogue.
Products are photographed with the help of the app and a smartphone, some additional data is entered, an NFC tag, barcode or QR code is assigned, and then the product information is stored in a database along with the additional information and image.
By scanning the NFC tag/barcode/QR code, all product information including the image can be made visible again on the phone and updated.