Rack Jobber Manager Plus, the real-time manager for rack jobbers is a smart and modern software solution for enhancing the efficiency of rack jobbers. Rack Jobber Manager Plus is a web-based solution that can be used across various devices by management. Rack jobber staff performance is enhanced through the use of the Rack Jobber Manager Plus app on a smartphone.
- Rack specific guidelines for scheduled tasks according to any detailed planned job requirements
- If rack jobbing tasks being performed deviate from the work schedule, this will be recognised, reported and recorded in real-time
- Recognition of the optimum costings for individual racks, regions and brands
- Yield-optimised management of rack jobbing staff in real time becomes reality through the assessment of costs and margins for each rack, region, brand and client
- The software is easily adapted to the workflows in your company allowing you to harness the benefits of the solution immediately.
- The rack jobbing tasks and work values can be individually defined for each rack during the planning phase.
This will form the basis for a high-quality, reliable and cost-efficient service.
- Work schedules are recalculated on a daily basis so that your employees can always be sure which services are expected of them.
This means you can ensure that services agreed with the client are effectively updated as agreed on a daily basis. As a result, conflicts between colleagues and clients will become a thing of the past.
- Each task is displayed as an icon on your phone.
New employees are ready for work straight away dropping the cost of training noticeably. The entire workflow for their shift is available in the palm of their hands.
- Consistent monitoring to ensure tasks are executed according to plan.
Deviations from the time and work schedule are automatically recognised and reported. A real-time overview of the jobs, costs, margins and so on are actually being recorded per resident enabling yield-optimised management of staff. Particular incidents can be documented using images, text notes, voice notes or voice memos.
- The cloud based software provides access to data from any internet capable device.
Region managers are no longer bound to the office allowing them to spend more time on site with clients.