Each kitchen inspection can be recorded fast and seamlessly with our Kitchen Self Inspection Checklist!
- Provide documentation to the responsible authorities with proof that the company continuously follows all regulations and checks the compliance with it.
- Ensure that the required inspections are carried out regularly.
- Eventual problems can be reported in detail. This allows initiating measures for fixing the problems immediately.
Features of Kitchen Self Inspection Checklist:
- Record name of the inspector, and the time and date of the check.
- Administrate and add new kitchens from a mobile device.
- Check the details of the following sections: food service employees, water and plumbing, equipment and utensils, handwashing facilities, floors, walls and ceilings, toilet facilities, pest control, toxic materials, garbage, etc.
The data can then be processed, analysed and shared through our online management software: Create your ginstr account now!
The features of Kitchen Self Inspection Checklist can be adapted to perfectly fit your needs!
Once you have registered for an account, you can start using this or any of our other apps free of charge.